Quantum physics science philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first subject

3 posters

Go down

Your first subject Empty Re: Your first subject

Post by Zlatan Stojanovic Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:49 am

Mayflow wrote:destructive and constructive wave inteference patterns of light

I like these too:

"In his discussion of Hegel, the philosopher Slavoj Zizek argues that "Hegel is - to use today's terms - the ultimate thinker of autopoiesis, of the process of the emergence of necessary features out of chaotic contingency, the thinker of contingency's gradual self-organisation, of the gradual rise of order out of chaos".

Interesting view. From contingency/uncertainty of particles of Quantum Mechanics to objects i.e. us with necessity/fully deterministic consequences of acts of our free will. Free will is acquiring process.

Sincerely,
Zlatan

Zlatan Stojanovic
Forum philosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayflow Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:34 pm

I liked that! I had this view that Kant was saying there is such a thing in the human mind as pure objective reasoning, and now I think that is why he critiqued that idea. The very natures of the human mind(s) seem not totally objectice but also subjective. I am much a believer in sychronicity (Carl Jung psychology) and this currently coincides with discussions I am having elsewhere about destructive and constructive wave inteference patterns of light _they say light_ but really it is any rf energy waveforms, not just the ones our eye sensors can see, and our brains interpret from the optical sensory inputs.
Mayflow
Mayflow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Stojanovic Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:26 pm

7 days
Works!
E.G. Immanuel Kant
Sincerely,
Zlatan

Zlatan Stojanovic
Forum philosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Stojanovic Thu May 28, 2015 7:19 am

Still doesn’t.
I will figure something.
Sincerely
Zlatan

Zlatan Stojanovic
Forum philosopher

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu May 28, 2015 5:40 am

I have gone through the administration panel and tried to give all the permissions I can to everyone. If you still can't post an external link before 7 days you can sort of try to tell us how to find the link or you could try sending me the link in pm, and I can post it for you.

Admin
Admin

https://rgphiloscience.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zlatan Stojanovic Thu May 28, 2015 4:11 am

Can you enable me external links in my posts, before 7 days of membership?

Sincerely
Zlatan

Zlatan Stojanovic
Forum philosopher

Back to top Go down

Your first subject Empty Your first subject

Post by Admin Fri May 22, 2015 6:19 pm

Take some time to read this information before starting to use the administration of your forum:

How to access your administration panel ?
In the top menu, click on Log In, a new page is displayed. Fill in the username "admin" and the password you have choosen during your registration. If you have lost or forgot it, click here. Once you are logged in, click on the link "Administration Panel" at the bottom of the page.

How to modify your board's appearance ?
You can modify your board's appearance by choosing a theme (each theme displays different pictures, colors and icons). To do that, go to the administration panel, then click on Management in the Styles Admin menu and choose one of the displayed themes. You can later change it or choose another one.

How to manage the categories and forums ?
You can add, modify and delete the categories and forums that you have created anytime and without limit. To do that, go to the administration panel, in the management part of the Forum Admin, and click on "Add a link" (a forum or a category). In a first time, we advice you to create test categories and test forums that you will delete later, in order to understand how this tool works.

Admin
Admin

https://rgphiloscience.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum