Quantum physics science philosophy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Does anyone take me seriously?

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Does anyone take me seriously? - Page 2 Empty pinhead of the day

Post by greylorn Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:25 pm

emoallen3433 wrote:And maybe your just a dude picking on a kid who is actually very intelligent. There is no need to be mean. In my personnal opinion, i think your just jealous because I am really smart. I know what im talking about, i plan on going to college, and i plan on being the best damn particle physicist ever. You'll regret making fun of me when i win a nobel prize in physics for my work in warp theory or quantum gravity, or various other projects that i have done in the past 2 Years of being a particle physicist.

Hey there, shit for brains!

You nailed it!  I'm jealous of a nitwit who misspells "personal" (as "personnal." despite his spell-checker) and common contractions, (im, instead of "I'm" again despite his spell-checker), who is too illiterate to know the difference between "your" and "you're".  If you're going to win a Nobel prize, better learn how to capitalize.  Then, to read and write.  

I'll be jealous of you when I'm so senile that I'm jealous whenever my neighbor's cat gets laid.

You haven't done squat in physics.  You've not contributed anything to this forum except bullshit.  I doubt that you could maintain a job as a counter attendant at a Ferguson, MO, convenience store.  

I'm not denigrating a 17-yo kid.  I'm calling out a bullshitter before he becomes a U.S. President.  Jerks like you will give this forum a skunky stench, the smell of crackpot stupidity.  

More pinheads like you on this forum will mean that serious crackpots like myself will lose this potentially useful platform, smothered by your stupefying muck.  Apparently, our well-intentioned forum administrator cannot discriminate. Must be a female with pet cats. Alas...
greylorn
greylorn

http://beon-cpt.com

Back to top Go down

Does anyone take me seriously? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone take me seriously?

Post by emoallen3433 Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:26 pm

And maybe your just a dude picking on a kid who is actually very intelligent. There is no need to be mean. In my personnal opinion, i think your just jealous because I am really smart. I know what im talking about, i plan on going to college, and i plan on being the best damn particle physicist ever. You'll regret making fun of me when i win a nobel prize in physics for my work in warp theory or quantum gravity, or various other projects that i have done in the past 2 Years of being a particle physicist.
emoallen3433
emoallen3433

Back to top Go down

Does anyone take me seriously? - Page 2 Empty Re: Does anyone take me seriously?

Post by greylorn Wed Aug 12, 2015 8:17 pm

emoallen3433 wrote:I like what mayflow said.
So how does "I like that C:" translate into "I like what mayflow said?"

Are you writing in some arcane dialect?   Are you an alien from Arcturus communicating with others, using a mysterious language of your own?

Or are you, as seems most probable, just another pinhead whose spare time is spent writing pointless posts on forums whose administrator is too witless, or too culpable, to reject both the posts and the poster?

Just to be upfront about it, I personally think that you are an incompetent fool who has zero insights about anything.  I base that opinion on the fact that you've burned lots of blog words without offering one opinion about anything that would engage anyone with a functional mind.  

I invite any functional minds on this forum to speak up, to share the enlightenments received from you. (It might be time to call in some favors, starting with whatever employees actually work for you and who anticipate a future paycheck.)
greylorn
greylorn

Back to top Go down

Post by emoallen3433 Wed Aug 12, 2015 3:18 pm

I like what mayflow said.
emoallen3433
emoallen3433

Back to top Go down

Does anyone take me seriously? - Page 2 Empty huh?

Post by greylorn Tue Aug 11, 2015 10:35 pm

emoallen3433 wrote:I like that C:

What exactly does "I like that C:" mean, if anything?
greylorn
greylorn

Back to top Go down

Post by emoallen3433 Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:06 pm

I like that C:
emoallen3433
emoallen3433

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayflow Mon Aug 10, 2015 5:26 pm

emoallen3433 wrote:I wasn't really whining, i was just curious.

Understandable, but remember when people accuse you of whining, it is a projection of themselve whining. I also know a bit about psychology and for a super high "girlie" soft pitch for grey(macho wanna be) lorn. This girl also knows Shamanism. “The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything as a blessing or a curse.”
― Carlos Castaneda, and I may add you do not have to be a male to do this.
RG (Reality Girl)
Mayflow
Mayflow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emoallen3433 Mon Aug 10, 2015 3:45 pm

I wasn't really whining, i was just curious.
emoallen3433
emoallen3433

Back to top Go down

Does anyone take me seriously? - Page 2 Empty why seriously?

Post by greylorn Sun Aug 09, 2015 3:59 pm

emoallen3433 wrote:No one on other forums take me seriously. Do you guys?
Why do you care about being taken seriously?  This is a forum for guys willing to kick screwball ideas to and fro in an amicable manner, not an incubator for Nobel Prize winners to be.  Its like a sandlot baseball game with a brick wall for a catcher behind the plate, no umpire, and batters who'll take a swing whenever they have a mind to do so.  

I've looked at a few of your posts and have not seen anything interesting enough to take a swing at.  Bland, slow, high-arc pitches-- girlie balls.  You'll be taken seriously enough when you post something more interesting than your title.  

Was this response to your whine about being taken seriously, serious enough?
greylorn
greylorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Ainsley Bain Sat Aug 08, 2015 4:08 pm

Here is the proof:

Does anyone take me seriously? - Page 2 Time-dilation

Here is the pudding:

http://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/relativity-revised.htm

Here is the five-course meal:

http://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/Light%20and%20Spin%20-%20Chapter%20xxvii.pdf

Just an aside:
Generally if a person is nasty, or even if oneself feels a nasty urge arising within.
Stop.
Take a step back.
That's a warning sign from the subconscious,
aka COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
It means that you've neglected something, or your ideas are contradictory.

peace be with you.
;-j
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
forum physicist

http://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by emoallen3433 Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:53 pm

Wanna post that new theory?
emoallen3433
emoallen3433

Back to top Go down

Post by emoallen3433 Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:41 pm

Boss? I didn't know you joined... but this is the first place where people are nice to me. Thanks guys c:
emoallen3433
emoallen3433

Back to top Go down

Post by Jonathan Ainsley Bain Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:39 pm

Hey Boss,
I am your employee at PIRL.
You have that most rare and most important characteristic:
AUTHENTICITY.

This boils down to the notion of saying what you truly believe, rather than
saying what you think others want you to say.

You've had me thinking quite seriously about the concept of anti-mass,
even though my knee-jerk reaction was 'wtf?'.

Also I've been working on an alternative type of warp-drive. I have been forced
to derive a new theory for this, seeing as though I have absolutely refuted most of the various
forms and interpretations of Relativity.

Nothing new came without speculation, error, and a very very thick but ultra-sensitive skin:
so think like a crocodile.
tick-tock.

;-j
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
Jonathan Ainsley Bain
forum physicist

http://www.flight-light-and-spin.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mayflow Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:58 pm

I don't even take myself seriously. I like you, I like how you post and you are doing your own thing, so I think you are very cool. I feel this same towards myself and all the other forum members too. You, like all here are a free-spirited being as far as I can see. *Does a little happy for all dance* Very Happy This is the way I wanted this forum to be and I am so happy and entranced with all of you.

For me the world is weird because it is stupendous, awesome, mysterious, unfathomable; my interest has been to convince you that you must assume responsibility for being here, in this marvelous world, in this marvelous desert, in this marvelous time. I want to convince you that you must learn to make every act count, and I think you are doing so, so this is what counts. You are highly unlikely going to find people like me on other forums.
Mayflow
Mayflow
Admin

Back to top Go down

Does anyone take me seriously? - Page 2 Empty Does anyone take me seriously?

Post by emoallen3433 Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:53 pm

No one on other forums take me seriously. Do you guys?
emoallen3433
emoallen3433

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum